Pinyon helps guide its clients through the intricate process of complying with federal and state environmental regulations -- all the way from inception to completion.
Clients now have a partner in Pinyon, helping get their projects to meet National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) requirements.
We provide defensible planning and permitting documents that help the proponents advance their projects.
We also ensure that the scope and level of environmental analysis is commensurate with the nature of the project and federal action.
Our specialized environmental analysis and compliance assessments address both human and natural resources in all these areas:
• Air Quality
• Water Quality
• Birds and Bats
• Wetlands/Waters of the U.S.
• Threatened, Endangered, and Sensitive Species Surveys
• Habitat Assessments
• Land Use
• Environmental Justice
• Economic and Regulatory Analysis
• Hazardous Materials
• Visual Resources
• Cultural Resources (Historic, Archeology, and Paleontology)
• 4(f)/6(f) Evaluations
• Recreation and Tourism
• Public Outreach and Participation Programs
• Agency Coordination
Karen Hadley - Technical Group Manager
Pinyon works with our clients to develop regulatory strategies, assist in scoping, and support agency consultations and public participation efforts by preparing the following NEPA environmental documents:
• Categorical Exclusions (CatEx)
• Environmental Assessments (EA)
• Biological Assessments (BA)
• Environmental Impact Statements (EIS)
• Planning and Environmental Linkage Studies (PEL)
• Findings of No Significant Impact (FONSI)
• Records of Decision (ROD)